Welcome back for Day 11 of our freaky fab
12 Days of Creepmas blog hop hosted by Smeared and Smudged!
Second to last day already, so sad but so happy coz that means Santa will soon be here, I sure hope it's Santa and not Sandy Claws ;0) Here's my page for today...
On the 11th day of Creepmas
my true love gave to me
11 Skellie Pipers Piping
|Pipe playing, another rather difficult thing to accomplish as a skellie I'm sure ;0)|
- Recycled metallic gold Christmas gift wrap from my stash
- Smeared Ink's 12 Days of Creepmas by Ike digis
- Image edited in Photoshop CS6
- Printed it out on Neenah cardstock
- Coloured it with Copic markers
- Cuttlebug Gear Box embossing folder
- Fired Brick and Black Soot Distress Inks
- Tim's Paper Distresser tool
- White pearl Smooch spritz spray
- Inkssentials Matte Accents
- Viva Pearl Pen 3D Magic Transparent White
- Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
In case you get lost along the way or visited me first and would like to hop from the beginning then the blog roll is up in my sidebar over there on the right hand side! Your next stop is Lisa!
See you again on Tuesday Dec 23rd for our Creepmas finale!