Welcome back for Day 11 of our freaky fab
12 Days of Creepmas blog hop hosted by Smeared and Smudged!
Second to last day already, so sad but so happy coz that means Santa will soon be here, I sure hope it's Santa and not Sandy Claws ;0) Here's my page for today...
On the 11th day of Creepmas
my true love gave to me
11 Skellie Pipers Piping
|Pipe playing, another rather difficult thing to accomplish as a skellie I'm sure ;0)|
- Recycled metallic gold Christmas gift wrap from my stash
- Smeared Ink's 12 Days of Creepmas by Ike digis
- Image edited in Photoshop CS6
- Printed it out on Neenah cardstock
- Coloured it with Copic markers
- Cuttlebug Gear Box embossing folder
- Fired Brick and Black Soot Distress Inks
- Tim's Paper Distresser tool
- White pearl Smooch spritz spray
- Inkssentials Matte Accents
- Viva Pearl Pen 3D Magic Transparent White
- Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
In case you get lost along the way or visited me first and would like to hop from the beginning then the blog roll is up in my sidebar over there on the right hand side! Your next stop is Lisa!
See you again on Tuesday Dec 23rd for our Creepmas finale!
Great great page! Love the softer colors on this page. Always so beautiful!ReplyDelete
This dude is quite elegant. I can imagine an entire skellie marching band. Fabulous page. xxDReplyDelete
Hahaha yeah !! I reckon the air would just be blowing out of every hole in his head LoL :-D Another fabulous page - I shall be sad to see this end :-( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReplyDelete
Is it wrong to say that is one well built skellie?ReplyDelete
Love your backgrounds and green piping.
Piping - get it?
Another fab page. I too am sad that we are nearing the end of this - mind you maybe I'll have a bit of time...did the shopping for our C Day lunch today - still need a few things - need to make the crackers...finish wrapping...Lots to do!!ReplyDelete